UploadedJul 14, 2010
Supported WoW Versions
- - Added a command line only option to hide and disable the MUFs handle (/dcr HideMUFsHandle)
- - Replaced getglobal() by _G in the oldest parts of Decursive
- - Added Raid Target Icon display to the live-list.
- Some tuning to live-list items anchoring.
- - Set the test debuff to 2 applications
- - Fix Raid icon display offset in MUF tool-tip and removed useless text
- - Fix Debug function in combat event manager (could cause a Lua exception when debugging was enabled).
- Optimized debug function calls in combat event manager.
- - Tostring() the error in Decursive error Lua handler
- - Raid target icons are now displayed in MUF tooltips.
- - Removed the ERR_GENERIC_NO_TARGET debug report that happens when the player tries to use Polymorph or Purge on himself or another friendly player.
- - Removed the French version of Readme and changelog plus an old useless file
- - Probably fixed "LiveList:Update_Display(): couldn't get range" error occuring when not using the MUFs.