UploadedDec 2, 2009
Supported WoW Versions
- - Addded an 'About' option panel with various information on the Add-on.
- Locals and typo fix
- Updated credits with new translators
- - Options management enhancements (correct behavior of the option panel when Decursive is disabled by command line)
- Internal cleanup
- Removed an old option
- - fix a Lua error if Decursive gets enabled after being manually disabled by command line.
- - Fix for bug reported in ticket #34
- - Re-added /dcr disable and /dcr enable commands
- - Debuglocals is hooked only if Lua error reporting is enabled in the Blizz option UI and if BugGrabber isn't here. Lets hope Blizz will read this: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=21048546561
- - Fix for Chamans: 'Cleans Spirit' was not replacing 'Cure Toxins', the two spells were both active and confusing for the user.
- When Decursive reconfigures itself (due to talent swap for exemple) it triiggers a refresh of the options UI.
- - Added the current version of Decursive to the 'General' option tab.
- - Changed the message added to debug stack "Locals:" section when debuglocals() returns nothing to a better one. The message will not appear for current PTR or futur WoW versions (they fixed it apparently)
- Fix typo in whatsnew.txt