UploadedMay 17, 2009
Supported WoW Versions
Decursive 2.4.1 beta 3 by Archarodim (2009-05-18)
Changes from Decursive 2.4 to Decursive 2.4.1 beta 3
- Added support for the new priest talent 'Body and soul' to be able to cleanse
a poison effect on self when using abolish disease.
- Important enhancemants and fixes to the MUF positionning/scaling system:
- Changing their scale will no longer affect their position in an unlogical
- MUFs are maintained on screen whatever happens ; their position will
no longer be reset to default.
- Fixes to charm detection when the livelist was used (A LUA error could be
- Fixes to Decursive icon: now it does what the tooltip says and it doesn't
throw a LUA error if tooltips are disabled in the LDB client.
- The MUFs no longer depend on the 'mouseover' unit (internal simplification,
- Decursive now uses UnitAura() instead of UnitDebuff() (may fix Yogg Saron
guardians' MC debuff detection issues)
Changes from Decursive 2.3.1 to Decursive 2.4
- New feature: The cool down of the curing spell to be used is displayed
(clock) on afflicted MUFs.
- Decursive uses AceLocal-3.0 ; localization is now made using this interface:
- Miscellaneous localization updates in various languages.
- Re-implemented the max unit to show option.
- Added a warning when the user disables Decusive and an explanation on how to
re-enable it (/dcr standby)
- Translations for key bindings descriptions (WoW key binding interface)
- It's no longer possible to map the button 1 and 2 of the mouse to Decursive's
macro by accident.
- Fixes a problem if the game is loaded without any "saved variables" where the
API GetCurrentBindingSet() would return incorrect values unusable with the
API SaveBindings() preventing Decursive from initializing correctly.
- Bug fix: Charmed unit detection wasn't working if the player himself was charmed.
- Bug fix: The focus MUF was not added at the end but just before pets.
- Bug fix: The stick to right option (concerning the MUFs positions) was broken.
- Some other minor bug fixes.