UploadedApr 6, 2009
Supported WoW Versions
2009-04-07 02:06:07 +0200
2.4 final release
Decursive 2.4 by Archarodim (2009-04-06)
Changes from Decursive 2.3.1 to Decursive 2.4
- New feature: The cool down of the curing spell to be used is displayed
(clock) on afflicted MUFs.
- Decursive uses AceLocal-3.0 ; localization is now made using this interface:
- Miscellaneous localization updates in various languages.
- Re-implemented the max unit to show option.
- Added a warning when the user disables Decusive and an explanation on how to
re-enable it (/dcr standby)
- Translations for key bindings descriptions (WoW key binding interface)
- It's no longer possible to map the button 1 and 2 of the mouse to Decursive's
macro by accident.
- Fixes a problem if the game is loaded without any "saved variables" where the
API GetCurrentBindingSet() would return incorrect values unusable with the
API SaveBindings() preventing Decursive from initializing correctly.
- Bug fix: Charmed unit detection wasn't working if the player himself was charmed.
- Bug fix: The focus MUF was not added at the end but just before pets.
- Bug fix: The stick to right option (concerning the MUFs positions) was broken.
- Some other minor bug fixes.