CurseForge and Overwolf are joining forces!
- update WhatsNew.md
Fix documentation links
Wowace.com no longer wants the
/ at the end of the URLs...
- Require a spell ID in the affliction filtering UI when adding a new affliction.
- Add description of the filtered afflictions if available.
- Updated locals for more clarity and filtered affliction description support.
- Reorganize the "Affliction filtering" option panel to be more intuitive.
- Increment TOC version for WoW Classic
- Fix Lua error introduced in previous commit
- It's now possible to change the color of the affliction types displayed in
the MUF's tooltips and on the Live list.
(see the "Colors" tab in the MUF option panel)
- Use lighter blues by default for the "Magic" and "Enemy Magic" affliction types.
To Decursive's dear translators: There is a new string to translate.