UploadedFeb 14, 2014
Supported WoW Versions
James D. Callahan III <email@example.com>
2014-02-14 02:01:29 -0600
James D. Callahan III:
- Fixed ticket #181
- Various fixes: Unclaimed Black Market Container, Secondary pet locations
- Various fixes: Retire changes, New mount on Store, Unclaimed Black Market Container
- Remove Eregos from Mobs.
- Blue Drake only drops from Eregos if you do lvl 80 heroics via Dungeon Finder, which isn't likely these days.
James D. Callahan III:
- Added RETIRED as an acquire type which does not show a tooltip hint for spawning waypoints.
- Added CATEGORY_COLORS.hint Cleanup.
- Rearranged some tooltip elements to be where they're supposed to be.
- Removed the RETIRED flag check from the tooltip-display function, as the RETIRED acquire type handles this now.
- Remove checks for the RETIRED flag from the Expand* functions; these should have been Custom entries, and the companions should have been flagged as such...moot point since the RETIRED acquire type handles it all now.
- Added list and tooltip displays for the RETIRED acquire type.
- Hey - DISCOVERY isn't a valid acquire type in Collectinator. Go figure.
- Attempt to display tooltip information for acquire types which have no acquire data.
- Added RETIRED to the list of acquire types which can only be entries in the list; never headers, subheaders, or subentries. Consolidated these into a table named CHILDLESS_ACQUIRE_TYPES.
- Ported changes from ARL such as improved list code and behavior of entry-selection: Collectable entries can now be selected via right-clicks.
- Missed a spot in the tab code cleanup.
- Sanity check to prevent non-existent filters from breaking the UI.
- Major refactoring of the tab code.
- Replaced usage of non-existent localization with UNKNOWN.
- Battle pets which are only obtained from secondary fights will now be displayed with "Secondary" instead of a set of coordinates. Unfortunately, at this time, no such battle pets are defined in the database...
- Fixed a couple of AddZoneLocation calls - missing valid is_secondary parameter.
- Cleanup, and added support for battle pets with unknown coordinates in a zone.
- Clarification and readability changes.
- Greatly simplified portrait-setting code and replaced the portrait textures with MUCH higher-quality versions. Thanks to Neffi for the conversion, since SetPortraitToTexture is evil and requires BLP format...
- Update all battle pets for secondary boolean flag
- Add rough coding for 'secondary' designation for battle pets
- Fix start location of 2 quests
- Fix location of mob