UploadedOct 20, 2009
Supported WoW Versions
- testing timestamp code
- another timestamp test
- another test commit for timestamps :/
- another test for timestamp
- again with the test for timestamps
- Testing the filestamp handling for git
James D. Callahan III:
- Fixed the rarity on about 20 pets.
- In GenerateTooltipContent(): Anchored the item tooltip to the obtain tooltip instead of the panel frame, and fixed the link reference.
- In SetSpellTooltip(): Fix the itemlink so it will actually work.
- In GenerateTooltipContent(): Anchor the tooltip to the button that's generating it instead of to the main panel frame.
- Fixed the Unpainted Mechanostrider - for some reason it was marked as removed and was using a custom string rather than being linked to a vendor.
- Fixed logic for the faction flags.
- Removed MOB_ID_MAP - we're grabbing the mob's IDnum from its GUID now. This approach not only negates the need to keep a separate table for mapping names, but is more accurate in the case of multiple mobs sharing names but not drops.
- Added Felsteed with the same acquire information as the Dreadsteed, as I am unable to find anything on WoWHead confirming or denying this.
- Added the Epic Wolf mounts.
- Added the Epic Raptors and Kodos.
- Added the Alliance Traveler's Tundra Mammoth, Palomino, Steeds, Rams, Elekks, and sabers.
- Added the Hawkstrider mounts.
- Moved more mounts into appropriate faction blocks. Added Horde Traveler's Mammoth and the Alliance Gryphons.
- More localization updates, about 10 strings not dealt with yet.
- Compress the database, using 76 filter flags now instead of 100.
- Typo fix.
- More localization updates, nuke everything from the old stuff as well.
- More localization updates and got rid of FILTER_OPEN and FILTER_CLOSE by using a concat with L[Filter].
- More localization updates.
- Comment out all the old localization stuff, will be adding the mon/quest/vendor stuff to the localization app after this commit.
- Nuke the recipe specific stuff copied over from ARL for types of recipe.
- Nuke a lot of the old localization (namely just names of stuff)
- Mob, quest and vendor localizations complete.
- More localization clean up, all localalization variables used by main code files are now isolated.
- Clean up the colour.lua file somewhat.
- Remove filtering options from the addon panel, you can modify these in the gui itself, no need ot have redundant code.
- Start localization cleanup.
James D. Callahan III:
- Added some Kodo mounts. Moved more mounts into their faction's block.
- Added the Windrider mounts in the Horde block.
- Added information for some Mechanostriders.
- Removed the achievement filter flag from the Venomous Ravasaur.
- Updated information for the Argent Tournament mounts.
- Added information for the Dreadsteed mount.
- Added Warlock Trainers to the Vendor database - all 23 of them.
- Removed the achievement filter flag from the Giant Sewer Rat.
- In addon:OnInitialize(): HookScript the GameTooltip so we can show which companions a mob drops.
- In addon:AddCompanionAcquire(): For mob drop acquire types, assign the companion's SpellID to the MobList entry's DropList.
- Added MOB_ID_MAP, which is populated in addon:addLookupList() if the database is MobList.
- Moved some bi-faction mounts.
- Moved some Horde mounts into their faction block.
- Added entry for the Netherwing exalted quest.
- moved a bunch of Horde mounts into their faction block.
- Added information for the Netherwing Drakes.
- Added information for more mounts, and moved them to their appropriate faction block.
- Added information for all of the Nether Ray mounts.
- Minor code cleanup.
- In addon:COMPANION_LEARNED(): Check to see if the list frame is visible, and update it if so.
- Added information for a plethora of mounts, and re-instated faction checks upon addition - I can always make an Alliance toon to test.
- Fixed Pol Amberstill - he's Alliance, not Neutral.
- Removed faction-specific checks for mounts until after the database is finished...it's a bit impossible to test if things are correct when you can't see them.
- Added information for White Skeletal Warhorse.
- In MountDatabase.lua Changed some file-local variables; F_CENARION_EXPIDITION -> F_CENARION_EXPEDITION, F_PVP1 -> F_WARSONG, F_PVP2 -> F_FROSTWOLF, F_PVP3 -> F_DEFILERS
- In expandEntry(): Removed filterDB variable and changed obtainDB variable.
- Renamed CheckDisplayFaction() to CanDisplayFaction() and removed its first parameter in favor of a local variable within the function itself (why pass a table when you'll only ever be using the same one?), then fixed the horrible brokenness of it. Now opposing factions do not show in the expanded list.
- Fixed the name of the DB so the SavedVariables actually save/load.
- In SortDatabase(): Changed "smatch", which didn't exist, to "string.match".
- In GenerateTooltipContent(): Renamed variables; clr1 -> left_color, clr2 -> right_color. Reworked logic for displaying reputation vendor tooltips. Opposing faction reputations will no longer be shown, and unnecessary processing is eliminated.
- Added the Ravasaur quest.
- In GenerateTooltipContent(): Colorize the companion name in the header by its quality.
- In initDisplayStrings(): Colorize companion names by quality.
- Fixed typo in the mount and pet database files: F_RARE -> R_RARE
- In addon:AddCompanion(): Check for nil Rarity, and set to 0 if so.
- A couple of seasonal -> SEASONAL_CATEGORY fixes.
- Changed several pets to use achievement ID numbers rather than custom strings.
- Fixed Jubling - linked to his quest.
- For Giant Sewer Rat: Changed to use achievement filter and achievement ID rather than world drop filter and custom string. For Strand Crawler: Linked to the Wrath fishing dailies and unlinked from a custom string.
- Fixed data for several minipets, as well as changing several of them to use achievement ID numbers rather than custom strings.
- In addon:CheckDisplay(): Don't check for obtain_db.achievement when looking at flags[F_REMOVED], check for obtain_db.removed instead.
- In GenerateTooltipContent(): Added support for achievement descriptions.
- In addon:AddCompanionAcquire(): Added check for nil Seasonal ID. Added assignment of achievement description for use in tooltips - this will replace some custom strings.
- Tidied up GenerateTooltipContent() a bit.
- Moved some mounts into faction-specific blocks so they aren't allocated for factions which cannot obtain them. Fixed some of their data while I was at it.
- Add information for Swift Zhevra, Big Blizzard Bear, and Riding Turtle.
- In addon:AddCompanionAcquire(): Check to see if an acquire type is being assigned more than once for a given SpellID, and warn if so, to detect copy-pasta failure.
- In addon:GenericMakeCB(): Check to see if FilterValueMap[scriptVal] exists so we can fail gracefully (and print a warning if using SVN version).
- In Frame.lua Changed file-local "seasonal" to "SEASONAL_CATEGORY".
- In addon:InitSeasons(): Only grab the first return value of GetCategoryInfo().
- Moved the daily fishing quests in the file.
- In InitializeFrame(): Added obtain filter checkboxes for special events and achievements.
- Updated more custom strings. The ones which were replaced by achievements have been changed to "UNUSED".
- Fixed SpellID in call to addon:AddCompanionAcquire() for Peddlefeet, and set its achievement ID.
- Removed redundant alpha tags.
- Typo fix.
- Fix the carpet. It now matches the curtains.
- Fix flying machine acquire info.
- Fix the hog acquire info/spell info
- Fix the chopper acquire info/spell info
- Fix the crafted flag for mounts.
James D. Callahan III:
- In addon:AddCompanionAcquire(): Complain if there is no acquire_type.
- In addon:addLookupList(): Don't complain about missing locations for reputations or seasonal and custom entries.
- Fixed acquire type for Blue Drake.
- Fix craft flag and removed flag.
- Port comments over to other files.
- Remove reputation acquire flags as it's basically useless.
- More comments/missing flags added.
- Add a few missing flags. And comments on what the common flags are.
- Add unique faction related vendors for the shimmering wyrmling.
James D. Callahan III:
- Corrected the SpellID for the Magic Rooster.
- Added crafting to the filter list.
- Added crafting flag to eng created pets.
- F_UNUSED -> F_CRAFT
- Fix some comments/formatting
- Dry-code support for creating a string which will allow you to update warcraft pets easily.
James D. Callahan III:
- For the Westfall Chicken: Added F_QUEST to the companion flags and added A_QUEST with the quest ID for "CLUCK!" to its acquire info. It now shows up in the list...must investigate why this was needed...
- Reformatted the quest DB.
- Removed Westfall from the Chicken Egg custom string, since it can be obtained elsewhere now.
- Localize the seasonal names (except for Darkmoon Faire) using GetCategoryInfo().
- Feh. Fixed error in custom strings.
- Updated 15 custom strings to have more meaningful information.
- Updated some pet entries (changed 8 to A_CUSTOM) and added F_REMOVED to Murkimus.
- Added Mr. Chilly.
- Updated/fixed some custom strings for accuracy.
- Added Forest Frog to the mob database. Updated the entry for Mojo to reflect this.
- Added "The Sunreavers" to the reputation database.
- Added Geen to the vendor database.
- In addon:AddCompanionAcquire(): For Reputation acquire type, added check for existence of the reputation id and another for the existence of the reputation vendor id.
- In expandEntry(): Add check for existence of reputation ID. Output "Unknown Faction" if not.
- Darahir is in Dalaran, not Undercity.
- Fixed Acquire info for The Horseman's Reins, Reins of The Blue Drake, Reins of the Raven Lord, Fiery Warhorse's Reins, Swift Zulian Tiger, and Swift Razzashi Raptor.
- Added a few new mobs to the database.
- Updated entry for Sprite Darter Egg.
- In GenerateTooltipContent(): Fixed "ACQUIRE_PVP" - should have been "A_PVP", and added check for existence of vendor. Added support for A_ACHIEVEMENT.
- Added "Mob drop is Horde-only."
- In addon:AddCompanionAcquire(): Added support for achievements.
- In addon:GetTextDump(): Fixed typo - "Achivement" -> "Achievement".
- Renamed files in ToC.
- File renames: Removed "Collectinator" as a prefix for Frame.lua Colour.lua and Config.lua