UploadedOct 16, 2009
Supported WoW Versions
- Dry-code support for creating a string which will allow you to update warcraft pets easily.
James D. Callahan III:
- For the Westfall Chicken: Added F_QUEST to the companion flags and added A_QUEST with the quest ID for "CLUCK!" to its acquire info. It now shows up in the list...must investigate why this was needed...
- Reformatted the quest DB.
- Removed Westfall from the Chicken Egg custom string, since it can be obtained elsewhere now.
- Localize the seasonal names (except for Darkmoon Faire) using GetCategoryInfo().
- Feh. Fixed error in custom strings.
- Updated 15 custom strings to have more meaningful information.
- Updated some pet entries (changed 8 to A_CUSTOM) and added F_REMOVED to Murkimus.
- Added Mr. Chilly.
- Updated/fixed some custom strings for accuracy.
- Added Forest Frog to the mob database. Updated the entry for Mojo to reflect this.
- Added "The Sunreavers" to the reputation database.
- Added Geen to the vendor database.
- In addon:AddCompanionAcquire(): For Reputation acquire type, added check for existence of the reputation id and another for the existence of the reputation vendor id.
- In expandEntry(): Add check for existence of reputation ID. Output "Unknown Faction" if not.
- Darahir is in Dalaran, not Undercity.
- Fixed Acquire info for The Horseman's Reins, Reins of The Blue Drake, Reins of the Raven Lord, Fiery Warhorse's Reins, Swift Zulian Tiger, and Swift Razzashi Raptor.
- Added a few new mobs to the database.
- Updated entry for Sprite Darter Egg.
- In GenerateTooltipContent(): Fixed "ACQUIRE_PVP" - should have been "A_PVP", and added check for existence of vendor. Added support for A_ACHIEVEMENT.
- Added "Mob drop is Horde-only."
- In addon:AddCompanionAcquire(): Added support for achievements.
- In addon:GetTextDump(): Fixed typo - "Achivement" -> "Achievement".
- Renamed files in ToC.
- File renames: Removed "Collectinator" as a prefix for Frame.lua Colour.lua and Config.lua