UploadedSep 23, 2009
Supported Game Versions
James D. Callahan III:
- Fixed some upvalues.
In addon:AddCompanion(): Added "Unknown" with the SpellID for the companion name if GetSpellInfo() returns nothing.
- Changed a couple of acquire flags to constants from ints.
- Add more luadocs for the exclusion list code.
- Update some comments for luadoc and revise the markexclusion function.
- Update some comments. Now that the logic has changed so that we only flag professions if and only if they are usable by that profession, we can get rid of all the extra flags for them.
- Make the location finding function work a bit better if we don't have the location in the db.
- Move the database checks for the location function to the start so we do it once instead everytime in the loop.
- Modify comments a bit.
- Nil out collectinator if we're missing a library.
- Fix up the text dump code and also moved some of the constaints to a scope since they aren't needed elsewhere.
- Fix a few issues with the mountdb.
- Really fix localization stuff.
- Fix a syntax issue.
- Fix localization issues with it spewing out 12 million errors.
- Is there's no profession flag we assume that any prof can use it.
- Add a bunch of missing mounts.
- Fix battle-bot acquire info.
- Fix some seasonal flags and the oracle/wolvar hatchling.
- Add new brewfest pet.
- Quick localizatio update.
James D. Callahan III:
- Get rid of the debug wrapper around testenUS.lua since the localization stuff isn't set up for this project yet.
- In addon:Collectinator_Command(): Added check for nil scantype (happens when a companion is learned).
- Renamed SetCollectibleButtonTooltip() to SetButtonScripts() and rewrote it to use pre-defined functions instead of on-the-fly anonymous functions, and to highlight entries which are moused-over. Renamed ClearCollectibleButtonTooltip() to ClearButtonScripts(). Moved SetButtonScripts(), its helper functions, and ClearButtonScripts() into a do-block as implementation functions for CollectibleList_Update().
- In ReDisplay(): Fix call to GetExclusions() - should have been MarkExclusions(). Reworked global Collectinator_ProgressBar[Text] to be addon.Frame.progress_bar[.text]. The SetProgressBar() function is now addon.Frame.progress_bar:Update() and it uses the new filter logic.
- In addon:ScanCompanions(): Catch all return values for GetCompanionInfo(), and check for nil spellIDs. In addon:UpdateFilters(): Re-write to use scantype so it will actually work. Throughout file: Renamed totalknownpets, totalpets, totalknownmounts, and totalmounts to critter_known, mount_known, critter_total, and mount_total to work with the new filter code.
- Simplify CheckDisplayFaction().
- In expandEntry(): Move initial index incrementing to AFTER the local variables that rely on it so the list will have the proper offsets.
- In SetCollectibleButtonTooltip(): Use QTip:Release() instead of hiding the tooltip.
- Replaced usage of MakeMiniPetTable() and MakeMountTable() with GetMiniPetTotal() and GetMountTotal().
- Renamed addon:MakeMountTable() to addon:GetMountTotal(), moved initialization of num_mounts to its declaration outside of the function, and return its value rather than nil if initialized is true. In AddMount(): Removed the Class check, since passing it as nil should be handled in addon:AddCompanion() and not here.
- Renamed addon:MakeMiniPetTable() to addon:GetMiniPetTotal(), moved initialization of num_pets to its declaration outside of the function, and return its value rather than nil if initialized is true.
- In GenerateTooltipContent(): Renamed repvndr and rplvl variables to rep_vendor and rep_level. Added nil check for rep_vendor.
- Remove reference to missing function. Pet display now works again.
- Fix a few more typos.
- Fix Winterspring typo.
- Move the count variables out of the function and into the scope so it'll work correctly.
- Remove babble class from required libs.
- Fix babble references.
- Add pre-processing stuff to review.
- Remove rep filter flags from the frame, I don't think we use them there.
- Update some pet db flags.
- Fix mechanical squirrel box flag issue thanks to theorbtwo.
- Move maxfilterflags to somewhere more accessible.
- Move the rep flags to the do/end block
- Convert a bunch of the code to use constants. WTB include constants.h
- Remove text based debug dump.
- Add some constants to the main file.
- More mount info added
- Mounts up to spell ID 17461 havecorrect flags.