ChocolateBar Broker Display
ChocolateBar will create a bar on top or bottom of your screen where other addons called broker plugins can display stuff like your fps.
- Easy setup, install & go!
- Multiple bars - top or bottom as many as you want.
- Left, right and center alignment.
- Support for icon colors and coordinates like used by TomTom.
- Easy config, simply drag a plugin and drop points will show. The idea is to easily disable a plugin or toggle its text. See pics.
- Load-on-demand options, and small memory footprint.
- More Chocolate - a broker plugin to show a bar that will autohide again. Great for launchers or other plugins you don't need visible all the time:)
- Show bars on mouse over only.
- Hide bars in combat.
- Hide bars during a pet battle.
- Set a fixed width for any plugin.
- Change textures, font, colors and a lot more...
Where to get plugins?
Data Broker category on WoWInterface
Right click the bar or type "/chocolatebar" to open the options menu.
You can help with the localization, just go to: http://www.wowace.com/projects/chocolatebar/localization/
You miss a feature or found a bug? I look forward to your feedback.
You should be able to right click them and disable them on the minimap.
I will add the spacing option in a feature release.
However, it seems that the individual elements do not stay put. For example, i like to have money on the upper left corner, but everytime i log in, it moves one slot to the right, and eventually it will end ... well, i usually move it back to the left, so don't know what will happen when it has jumped over all other brokers...
Try the latest alpha version
If you still get the problem change the profile on your twink's if you play any.
Thanks for this addon
uploaded as a ticket
Ok, that was bad. :)
ok, I'll add that its not a big deal^^
"I did a "titan" chocolate texture, are you interesting in it?" sure, you could commit it to the svn or upload it somewhere and post a link.
My favorite LDB-display addon :)
I miss only few things for me:
(I did the two tickets)
I did a "titan" chocolate texture, are you interesting in it?