UploadedNov 30, 2012
Supported WoW Versions
- just hook FCF_OnMouseScroll, like we should have to begin with
- stop hiding InterfaceOptionsFrame when loading the standalone config, since InterfaceOptionsFrame uses OptionsFrameTemplate.lastFrame to reopen GameMenuFrame, which in turn hides our AceConfigDialog. yay.
- hooking InterfaceOptionsSocialPanelChatMouseScroll_SetScrolling does not work
- just forcibly unregister VARIABLES_LOADED from chatframes so they don't override our scrolling
- PlayerNames: tracked down previous nil error to battle.net offline toasts, looks like they're actually passing a broken class name now instead of an empty string when the friend was on a wow client
- ChannelColors: use CHAT_MSG_x globalstrings rather than our own utterly pointless localizations where possible
- PlayerNames: slightly more elegant solution to previous GetColor bugfix
- added new chat type support: DRYCODE
- nil className check in PlayerName:GetColor
- 5.1 TOC
- fix option hiding for AltNames module
- acetimer is a finicky piece of shit
- pull in AceTimer and throttle the GUILD_ROSTER_UPDATE loop so we don't overflow the stack on login
- GUILD_ROSTER_UPDATE fires before GetGuildRosterInfo returns anything. loop a few times when this happens so the list can actually be populated on login instead of just reload.
- support user-configured alt note prefix/suffix strings
- add options for guild note delimiter characters
- add alt rank selection options to altnames module, instead of whatever this localization crap was
- add toggleLabel values to remaining 'Disable' modules so we don't end up with heinous crap like "Enable Disable Server Positioning"
- apparently we still need the ifcheck, should probably just unhook on PLAYER_LOGOUT instead
- better fix for ChannelNames after PLAYER_LOGOUT. not great, but better.
- avoid obscure nil error in ChannelNames on reloadui