UploadedJan 14, 2020
Supported WoW Versions
- Updated TOC for 8.3
- (Classic) Made all items display as disenchantable whether you have the skill for it or not. I have not yet found the correct way to access the player's Enchanting profession level to check against item level for disenchant validity.
- Added 8.2's lockboxes
- Added patch 8.2's new herb and ore
- Updated TOC for 8.2
- Updated TOC for 8.1
- Added Highmountain Armor as a disenchantable item
- Updated TOC for 8.0
- Added BfA herbs and ore
- Fixed separate items sometimes showing up as one breakable
- Added Leystone Lockbox
- Added 7.3 herbs and ore
- Updated TOC for 7.3
- Fixed error in ignored items when the ignored item had not been loaded by the server since the last restart.
- Updated TOC for 7.2
- Fixed up milling herbs that the player knows Mass Milling for. Since Mass Mill is a profession ability and not a player ability/"spell", the addon can't currently automatically cast Mass Milling.
- Added MoP Sparkling Shard as a combinable object.
- Added support for registering artifact relics as disenchantable.
- Added an ignore feature so certain items can be set to never show up as breakable.
- Updated TOC for 7.1
- Cap the disenchantable item rarity for Legion items at Epic (so we don't show the player's artifact weapon as disenchantable).
- Automatically update the tooltip when the breakable list is updated while the player is hovering over a breakable item button.
- Update the tooltip when the player presses Shift so that disenchantable items show what the player currently has equipped to compare against quickly.
- Fixed up Mass Milling support.
- Fixed the mod accidentally trying to break the wrong stack of something if, for example, you had a smaller stack placed in front of a larger stack in your bags.
- Fixed the mod sometimes failing to break something if you had 2 similarly-named items in your bags in a specific order (Whiptail Stems in front of Whiptails, for example).
- Added better support for disenchanting items in WoD and higher where Enchanting skill level is not a factor in whether you can disenchant an item or not.
- Made the breakable bar respond to changes much faster so it's less frustrating to work with.
- Added support for combining items that then result in more breakables ("broken"/"stem" versions of herbs which can be combined into their proper breakable types) so it can all be done from the Breakables bar.
- Added support for Legion ore since the ore items don't match previous expansions.
- Added support for Mass Milling. Mass Milling of a particular herb type will be automatically chosen when clicking on an herb type if that herb is eligible for mass milling and the player knows that mass milling spell.
- Added support for Legion herbs
- Updated TOC for patch 7.0
- Updated TOC for patch 6.2
- Cleared the tooltip after successfully breaking an item so that we don't keep stale tooltips around.
- Updated TOC for patch 6.1
- Stopped True Iron Ore from showing up as prospectable.
- Changed garrison follower armor items to not show up as disenchantable.
- Revised WoD herb fix such that it doesn't cause the game to flag false positives on herbs that are not millable.
- Made WoD herbs show up as millable. They weren't showing up before because they don't contain the "millable" text in the tooltip like every other herb in the game does.
- Switched from LibButtonFacade to Masque (ticket #20).
- Added WoD lockboxes/junkboxes. Oops.
- Updated TOC for patch 6.0
- Updated TOC for patch 5.4
- Make sure to update the breakables list whenever a tracked tradeskill is updated in case we can then break down new items (right now, that's only enchanting).
- Added option to hide tabards from the list of breakables. (ticket #16)
- Only display items the player is capable of disenchanting.
- Suppress account-bound and bnet-account-bound items when "show soulbound items" is unchecked.
- fixed soulbound items not being ignored sometimes despite the option being checked
- added lockboxes to the pickable items list
- updated TOC for patch 5.3
- updated TOC for patch 5.2
- updated TOC for patch 5.1
- fixed recognition of MoP junkboxes, herbs, and ore
- updated TOC for patch 5.0.4
- updated TOC for patch 4.3
- updated TOC for patch 4.2
- updated TOC for patch 4.1
- ticket #10: look through the first 5 lines of the tooltip to find "millable" or "prospectable" instead of requiring it to be on line 2
- moved LibButtonFacade's Group:Skin call from :OnInitialize() to :OnEnable(). apparently OnInitialize is too soon and causes the custom skin to get overwritten. (ticket #9)
- added tracking for rogue junkboxes (obtained via 'pick pocket'). clicking the junkbox will automatically unlock it
- shortened the delay for processing items after a BAG_UPDATE to 1 second (from 1.5)
- properly parented the Breakables frame to UIParent so that it will go away when the user presses alt-z (thanks slayman). note that this change makes the Breakables frame use the UI Scale specified in video settings so it may initially not be in the same location you last set it to and could be a different size.
- fixed a bug where the tooltip could be completely wrong or empty sometimes
- fixed an error about AceGUI and AceConfigDialog that were showing up on load in certain situations
- minor garbage/performance fixes
- added spell tooltip to profession button
- added ButtonFacade support (ticket #7)
- added option to specify which direction the buttons grow toward (by Slayman's request)
- enabled new target-item/spell attributes for secure buttons instead of hacking together a macro
- don't show heirloom items as disenchantable
- fixed bar position not being saved/restored properly when moved out of the upper left section of the screen
- fixed reported error message
- created one bar per profession for the case where someone has some combination of inscription, enchanting, and jewelcrafting
- set bar to update immediately after clicking an item to break it instead of waiting the 1.5 seconds. it was making life harder for mass breaking
- added button scale and font size options
- added localization support
- optimized a little bit of the code that finds breakables in your bags by delaying checks on BAG_UPDATE until 1.5 seconds after the last update request has come in
- set the button font for item counts to use NumberFont_Outline_Med so that any font overrides (like tekticles) work automagically
- added LibDataBroker support
- added option to hide the bar entirely (ticket 5) and option to hide the bar when in combat
- added short description to the config page explaining the functionality in the mod and how to get support/request features
- made all slash commands print something back to the user so they know what they changed
- added ability to hide soulbound disenchantable items that are part of an equipment manager set (since some quest rewards and such are soulbound but the player doesn't actually use them)