UploadedJan 4, 2010
Supported WoW Versions
- Fix a problem with singles not being nilled properly
- Fix lower level paladin blessings; use lessers instead of greaters if we don't know the greater.
- Allow for variable anchoring, fix an issue with spell propagation during combat, fix an issue with 'do we know this spell' checking.
- Don't queue a dead player as the next spell recipient, and fix texcoords for re-used sub-buttons
- Add embeds to TOC
- Add pkgmeta and embeds
- Lots of UI polish, think it pretty much works for single-player now. Comms up next!
- Basically rewrote the whole thing, yay. Is now pretty much usable for self-usage; doesn't do comms yet, but the whole buff selection and application bit all works right.
- Blah blah more UI work, works pretty sweet now, including the omni button, yay.
- blah blah blah more work, more to go
- Frame management and stuff, working on comms/buff priority assignment.