Guild Helper addon for EPGP loot system in World of Warcraft Classic (1.13.x)
BastionEPGP requires some modifications to guild permissions for officer notes by the guild leader.
Version 2.x (current)
- officer notes must be set to visible by all and editable only by the EPGP admins (for example. officer rank and higher)
- public notes are not in use by the addon
- no special guild configuration needed
Create a new chatframe (right-click > create new window on chat tab) and name it
debug (capitalization doesn't matter)
Most of the information messages will now print on that frame and not clutter your default chatframe.
Right-click on minimap or LDB BastionEPGP icon will show all available actions.
Left-click shows the standings window with everyone's EP, GP and PR values. Middle-click opens addon Blizzard Interface options panel.
The standings window can also be toggled with /bepgp show chat command.
- EPGP standings list (all)
- Simple chatlink click to bid on items (all)
- Item Bids list (admin/ML)
- Item GP prices on item tooltips (all)
- Item Browser with Favorites (all)
- Export standings to csv (all)
- Configurable EPGP Decay (admin)
- Configurable Offspec discount (admin)
- Guild Progression multiplier (admin)
- Reserves - standby list EP - with alts support (admin and all)
- Alternative plusroll mode implementing soft-reserve, mainspec +1 > offspec loot system
- Mode can be switched from the minimap /LDB icon or with
/bepgp modechat command.
Addon has been designed so that basic member functionality is usable even without it.
/w masterlooter + (for main spec) or
/w masterlooter - (for off spec) after the loot officer links a piece of loot and asks for bids in raid chat.
/x + (where x is the number of the custom channel) or
/x +MainName if on an alt to respond to a standby list afk check.
Having the addon makes everything more convenient, but is not mandatory.