UploadedJul 3, 2012
Supported WoW Versions
Hendrik Leppkes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2010-10-12 20:28:16 +0200
Tag as 4.4.9
- Check if we have LBF before trying to skin buttons.
- Removed old action button code.
- Implemented "Auto Assist" mode for the new LAB-1.0 buttons.
- Set the tooltip option on the button as well.
- Don't need to update *everything* when just changing colors.
- Apply our color and range configuration to the LAB-1.0 buttons.
- Remove some now-broken (and possibly obsolete) code.
- First implementation of LibActionButton-1.0 based buttons.
- Restore the XP Bar after the vehicle code moved it.
- Add a check for a valid return from FindSpellBookSlotBySpellID.
- Moved FAQ to the last position in the options list.
- Renamed "Defaults" to "Presets"
- Updated Defaults (Ticket #333)
- Re-enabled "Auto Assist" due to fixed API on Blizzards side
- Add new guild micro button.
- Disable "Auto Assist" option until it can be fixed (Blizzard limitation right now.)
- Update interface version
- Add new files to Babelfish.lua
- Poke for locale update.
- Cleanup up and re-indented BlizzardArt sources.
- Added a Bartender-specific toggle-actionbar-lock keybinding.
- Disabeld "ActionBar Paging" by default.
- Don't modify the hotkey position when LBF is loaded, as a skin could modify this.
- Improved sliders in the options with softMin/softMax and bigStep to offer more freedom in configuration.
- Remove old unused option code snippet
- Added a Defaults option tab which can be used to reset a profile to a close approximation of Blizzard's UI. Note that to get even closer a couple of other things would need to be changed, such as strata options and the bag bar's layout.
- Corrected a small error in the default values for BlizzardArt.
- Added BlizzardArt module to existing code.