UploadedDec 8, 2009
Supported WoW Versions
- Support for the 3.3.0 Content Patch!
- Fixed the offset of the Totem Bar Drag Handle
- Fixed a condition that could potentially taint the Totem Bar and resulting in loss of functionality in Combat
- Support for the 3.2.0 Content Patch, including the new Totem Bar!
- Alot of Performance Tweaks
- Fixes and new localizations
- Fixed a glitch with the default vehicle UI to prevent taint from other addons.
- Added support for Page Swapping for Shadow Dance.
- Fixed Range Coloring and HotKey display for vehicle buttons.
- Fixed an error in the action button code.
- Fixed an error with the micro menu in vertical layout.
- Update all buttons when the talent spec is changed
- Fully updated for the 3.1.0 Content Patch!
- Refactored Positioning system. This might cause your saved bar positions to shift slightly. This is a one time change, but it was necessary for new features to come.
- Implemented a new "Positioning" Tab located on the options page of every individual bar.
- Adjust the position of the bars with an absolute precision.
- Options to center Bars both vertically and horizontally.
- Added an option to use the default Blizzard Vehicle Art on vehicles.
- Alot of internal refactoring of the state system and related functions.
- Numerous fixes and enhacements.
- Enabled the Chat Command interface, you can now use the /bt4 slash command to change various options in macros
- Localization Updates
- Internal tweaks and fixes
- Fixed a bug with Click-Through not properly applying after login
- Fixed Hotkey Range-Indicator
- Added Click-Through Support for a number of bars
- Fixed error in Button-Alignment with certain numbers of Rows
- Added "Hide on Vehicles" preset to visibility options
- Resolved "Black Button" issue with spells that require Rage/Mana/etc
- Improved behavior of the "Leave Vehicle" button to also cancel Mind Control etc.
- Added a Vehicle Bar with an additional "Leave Vehicle" button and the Pitch-Control buttons
- Potential fix for the issues with Possess/Vehicle Buttons not working properly
- Refactored ActionButton code (now using the Blizzard Template)
- Empty Buttons are now completly click-through
- Errors with empty buttons/wrong textures with ButtonFacade should be fixed
- MicroMenu now uses the ButtonBar prototype, allowing full Row/Padding control
- Added the keybindings to the Blizzard Keybinding Menu in addition to KeyBound
- Added support for Focus-Casting
- Added a minimap Icon to access the configuration
- Added support for specifying the fade-out alpha within a custom conditional string
- Fixed Hotkey on Pet and Stance Bar
- Re-arranged alot of options
- Fixed alot of errors with option handling
- Added new Popup Dialog in "Unlock Mode" that allows you to quickly lock the bars again and disable snapping
- Fixed initial starting positions of the bars, should no longer overlap. If they still do in rare cases, just move them ;)
- Fixed bugs with switching profiles
- Fixed a bug that caused the visibility to not properly refresh when unlocking/locking bars
- First public release for Patch 3.0