UploadedJul 4, 2013
Supported Game Versions
- Added a BuildCostGetter like the other Build*Getter.
- The N special table accepts numerical spell ids.
- Less debug in spell updates.
- Fixed previously drycoded changes.
- Do not show forecast nor marks without a valid target.
- Do not update forecast and focusbar on UNIT_AURA or SPELL_UPDATE_COOLDOWN if none of the tracked spells changed.
- Simulate an aura timer for Dire Beast to avoid clipping it after Readiness.
- Removed the '*' (always) spell tracking.
Serpent Sting, Rapid Fire and Ferver are tracked if they are known anyway.
- Slightly reworked the spell forecast.
Allow a maximum delay of 1 GCD for the most important spell.
Add Fervor and any number of necessary fillers.