UploadedNov 30, 2013
Supported WoW Versions
- Added missing localized strings.
- When importing from LibPlayerSpells, filter out exepctions from the list of modified spells.
- Fixed the filter for PassiveModifier.
- Change the rule description when no highlight is done.
- Plugged the rule checkboxes to the backend so one can now disable specific rules for a spell.
- Config: added an spell option to promote border highlight to flash.
- Do apply the "No flash in cooldown" option.
- Added rule descriptions so they can be listed on the configuration panel.
- Send errors raised during rule compilation to debug in addition to standard error.
- Send missing locales to debug instead of erroring.
- Removed the obsolete IfClass helper.
- More locals, less globals.
- Added an option to disable flashing animation on actions in cooldown.
- Added an option to invert the highlight of a spell.
- Use a specific border texture to obtain a more visible highlight.