UploadedNov 24, 2013
Supported WoW Versions
2013-11-24 11:52:02 +0100
Use LibPlayerSpells for simple cases.
- Display short countdown (1m instead of 1:08) when the stack is shown, really.
- Fixed missing LibPlayerSpells in Rules.lua
- Added LibPlayerSpells-1.0 to .pkgmeta and TOC file.
- Do not import raid buffs from LibPlayerSpells, they requires special rules.
- Druid: use LibPlayerSpells.
- Hunter, Monk: import most rules from LibPlayerSpells.
- Rules: added an helper to import definitions from LibPlayerSpells.
- Fixed reporting of rule errors.
- Rules: moved dispel rules near the end of the file.
- Rules: changed some upvalues to locals.
- Rules: moved DRData rules near the end of the file.
- More comments in the rules.
- Typo in comment.
- Monk: fixed guard id.
- Monk: added Renewing Mist, Enveloping Mist and Life Cocoon.
- Monk: added Mana Tea and Teachings of the Monastery for mistweavers.
- Systematically check target on ACTIONBAR_SLOT_CHANGED.
This should fix the mouvesover issue with Bartender4.