UploadedNov 8, 2013
Supported WoW Versions
- Added an informative panel in the addon configuration panels.
- Druid: highlights combo point spenders at 5 combo points.
- Druid: have Swiftmend flashes when Soul of the Forest (restoration) is active.
- Druid: do not show Rejuvenation/Regrowth on Swiftmend anymore.
- Do not overwrite "flash" highlight with anything else.
- Druid: highlight Nourish in combat in the mastery buff is missing.
- Do not error if an item link is not found.
- Some item related fixes.
- Priest: mark Guardian Spirit and Pain Suppression as shared though their are not.
- Added support for stance bar and pet action buttons.
- Show Evangelism stacks on Archangel.
- Try to show Bloodlust on Drums of Rage.
- Fixed some callLevels.
- Display Clearcasting on Regrowth, Wrath and Healing Touch.
- Fixed rule registration.
- First attempt at handling items.
- Try to be more accurate when reporting rule errors.
Systematically uses error instead of assert and passes a callLevel around.
- Warn the user about unsupported classes.
- Removed some dead code.
- Do not error when an unitid cannot be resolved.
- Added Bloodlust buffs and debuffs.
- Updated priest spells.
- Handlers returned by BuildAuraHandler_* return true when an aura has been found.
Also expose all three builders.
- First try for priest spells.
- Added two new highlight type: darken and lighten.
- Properly handle PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD.
- Smart handling of ShowPower threhold.
- No need to alter warlocks' aura (in demon form) since we already show the self buff.
- Spit an useful error message on missing event handler.
- Updated Rules.textile
- Fixed leaking mouseover timers.