UploadedNov 3, 2013
Supported WoW Versions
- Watch mouseover centrally and send messages when needed.
- Reworked rules internals and some definitions to use the unit map.
- Heavily reworked overlays so they can track both ally and enemy at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where blizzardSupportPrototype:GetAction() returned only one value.
- Use our own event handler for overlays.
- Removed 3rd return value of GetActionSpell.
- Do not consider "" as a real macro conditional.
- Reworked addon:UPDATE_MOUSEOVER_UNIT().
Now sends a message when the mapping changes.
- Reworked addon:UpdateDynamicUnitConditionals().
It nows send a message when the conditionals are changed.
- "default" unit does not exist anymore.
- Memoize does not spit error when passed nil.
- Reworked initialization.
- Fixed AceEvent embedding.
- Switched to AceEvent-3.0.
- Moved things around again and create two subclasses for Blizzard and LAB buttons.
- Fixes and normalizes macro conditionals.
- Renamed lots of methods and functions.
Also moved some code around.
- Properly handle "target=" and "modifier:" macro conditions.
- Updated rule API documentation.
- First version of the Rule API documentation.
- Renamed Spells.lua to RuleDSL.lua and Definitions.lua to Rules.lua
- Fixed TOC metas.