Team Equip Compare was created to assist with gear distribution while multiboxing. The initial version handles synchronization of gear data between party members and a tooltip enhancement that displays a comparison for each member of the team. The addon is setup to synchronize whenever the party composition changes, whenever a team member changes any gear, on level up and spec change.
- Each member of the team must have the addon loaded and be grouped for the equipment data to be shared properly.
- There are no distance requirements for the addon to work properly.
- By default, the Ctrl key must be held down to display the enhanced tooltip.
Command Line Options:
- "/tec" - displays command line options
- "/tec config" - to display options dialog
- "/tec sync" - force a full team re-sync
- "/tec team" - print team members, along with avg equipped iLevel, current spec, and money
Future Enhancement Possibilities:
- Determine if it's feasible to work with a raid group
- Rolled up statistic comparison for team.
- Tabbed dialog with paperdoll for each team member
This addon started as an update of Zolotips (http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/34618-Zolotips-Addon-to-help-decide-who-gets-loot?highlight=zolotips)
- Date created
- Nov 19, 2012
- Last update
- Sep 19, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files