ShinyStats has been completely rewritten in order to make it easier to maintain, improve performance significantly and clean up the code.
Some of the new features include:
Heavily utilizes caching of pattern results, improving performance significantly.
- Toggle Colors
You can now enable/disable individual colors, as well as resetting them to defaults.
- Primary Stat
Recognizes players current specializations primary stat, and colors it accordingly. Eg. In the text "... increases your primary stat by 1,600.", the part "primary stat by 1,600" would be colored as Agility, for a rogue, and as Intellect for a mage.
ShinyStats was inspired by a mod called StatStain, made by Nymbia in 2007.
Its goal is to make various stats of an item easy to separate from each other and make usefull stats easy to distinguish.
Perhaps you would like all stats not beneficial for your class to be greyed out, while usefull stats have various happy colors? No problem!
- Colors the various stats of item tooltips (including the comparison tooltip)
- Replaces the word "and" in sockets/enchants with the separator of choice – sentences such as "+25 Agility and +15 Hit" becomes "+25 Agility, +15 Hit"
- Configuration is done using Blizzards addon interface
- The color of each stat can be customized to fit the needs of the user
- The various extra features provided by the addon can be turned on/off
- Profile support
- /shiny or /shinystats to view command line options
- /shiny config to view the blizzard addon interface controls for ShinyStats
Found a bug?
Create a ticket here and describe the issue(s) as detailed as possible.
ShinyStats currently supports the following localizations