RepBuddy is a reputation enhancement addon. It provides detailed reputation statistics via the chatframe when reputation updates occur. It also keeps track of reputation gained on a per session basis.
Provides detailed reputation information via the chatframe when rep updates occur:
- Reputation earned per update, amount required for next standing, current standing amount.
- Estimated time left until next standing, number of repetitions at current rate, percentage complete.
- Total reputation gained/lost for the faction.
- Estimated Rep/Hour (RPH)
- Time elapsed in session
- Hides Blizzard reputation updates if desired.
- Automatically change reputation tracker bar to reflect current reputation if desired.
- Choose chatframe to output to.
Full GUI Config:
- Enable/Disable in-game
- Sample output based on optional settings (dynamically updated in config window when options change)
- View session stats in chatframe
- View current settings in chatframe
- Open Blizzard reputation frame
- Reset session
- Suggest reset when entering instance
- Remembers settings via database, profile.
- Detects and uses Glamour if installed/desired to provide blizzlike "Achievement" alert on faction standing change.
- In-game FAQ
- Date created
- Feb 28, 2011
- Last update
- Sep 25, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files