- LuaTexts: DruidForm(): Fix Moonkin and Flight Form detection.
- Fix a typo
- Flip some if then elseif blocks around so the most common conditions come first.
- The model frame alpha bug applies to the dress up model frame as well.
- Fix Ticket #600: Performance issue with pirate day easter egg.
I just disabled the dress up model usage in combat. It seems to avoid
the problem with lag due to the use of that model since the lag is
caused by the creation of new models. If you're raiding or doing a
dungeon your group is still going to show as pirates since their
portrait will get drawn out of combat generally.
- Fix flickering Portraits on some frames.
The original fix that I'd made for the issue that happened after a scale
or shape change was wrong. The real problem was in our anchor code. So
I've reverted that change here. That hack was ultimately causing the
flashing since the effective scale code was triggering on some frames
The real problem behind the scale/shape change was that the layout code
assumed that GetHeight/Width returned the value passed to
SetHeight/Width after a ClearAllPoints, which it does not if the
previous anchors changed the size of the frame. The fix for this is to
set a temporary bogus anchor to allow access to these values. I'm not
100% thrilled with the solution to this, but I think the alternatives
get even more ugly. The layout code does run in combat, so I'll likely
review this change again.
- Uploaded on
- Sep 23, 2012
- Game version
- 863.7 KiB