Addon Support Statement
NEWS: I'm back in WoW. I'll try to update addons after catching up, especially if they are bugging out.
Magic Runes is a set of bars displaying rune cooldowns. It's meant as either a replacement or addition to the normal Blizzard rune display. For discussion please refer to the following forum thread:
Changes in 1.0.89:
- Now works on the 4.3 PTR. Note if you install libraries separately, you need to use the alpha version of LibBars-1.0 currently.
Changes in 1.0.80:
- Core: Added color settings for the timer text and text label (separately).
- Core: Added dot bars for Unholy Blight (off by default) and Scarlet Fever (on by default).
- Core: Changed runic bar default color to match Blizzard runic power bar colors.
- Core: Fix issue with max runic power not being updated correctly.
Changes in 1.0.75:
- Fix for Blizzard rune bars reappearing when exiting a vehicle (not hiding correctly on first login).
Changes in 1.0.73:
- Toc bump for 4.0.1
Changes in 1.0.71:
- Config: Separated modules from the main configuration to make it clear that they are separate. Note that some settings are still inherited (while others are not). I plan to move the "core" Magic Runes addon to a module sometime in the near future.
- RuneBars: Added option to hide icons.
- RuneBars: Added option to arrange bar in a grid (1x6 to 6x1).
- RuneBars: Added presets for various layouts.
- Core: Actually added the Punished rune icons by Lichborne - the option to use them was there but it seems I forgot to actually add the icons.
- RuneBars: Fix an issue where the rune bars would move from their intended position on load.
- Fixed bug when changing rune icon style with the bars hidden.
AddOn developnent updates:
If you want to get the latest news of new AddOn releases or work in progress, subscribe to my Twitter feed.
- Date created
- Nov 03, 2008
- Last update
- Jul 22, 2016
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Magic Runes
- Recent files