What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Run EnsidiaFails as one of the tanks
2. One of them fail the switch.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
No fails posted.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
29x LibFail-1.0-254 (EnsidiaFails):679: Usage: UnitIsUnit("unit", "otherUnit")
LibFail-1.0-254 (EnsidiaFails):679: in function `func'
LibFail-1.0-254 (EnsidiaFails):763: in function <...AddOns\EnsidiaFails\Libs\LibFail-1.0\LibFail-1.0.lua:759
Please provide any additional information below.
It seems to work when I run EnsidiaFails as another role (healer fx).
I never get fails recorded when I'm on my tank.
|Road_Block||Sep 22, 2010 at 20:37 UTC||Create|
- Sep 22, 2010
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.