InspectEquip attaches a panel to the inspect window that shows a list of the character's equipment sorted by source (i.e. Raid: Dragon Soul, Vendor, Crafted...). This gives you a quick overview of a character's equipment.
InspectEquip also adds detailed item source information (including boss names, item prices for vendor items etc) to all item tooltips.
Currently supported items include (no green items):
- All raid items with detailed boss information, including Mists of Pandaria raids
- Dungeon drops for all instances
- Quest rewards for dungeon/raid quests, including legendary items
- Justice/Valor Point items
- Honor/Conquest Point items
- Reputation items sold by faction vendors
- Crafted items
- Darkmoon Faire items, including the cards and the new rewards
- The Kirin Tor rings sold in Dalaran
- World Event items
- The Argent Tournament rewards
- Guild Vendor items
InspectEquip also works with Examiner and includes support for cached Examiner characters.
WoW 6.x/Warlords of Draenor support:
The latest version of this addon is compatible with WoW 6.0. Please note that the dungeon and raid drops are updated automatically via the Encounter Journal (i.e. they should be available immediately when a new WoW patch is released). Other data, such as vendor or crafted items, still require an addon update.
- Date created
- Apr 08, 2009
- Last update
- Nov 03, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files