- commit 5/18/12
- fixed nil return from UnitCreatureFamily when player is mounted
- initial demonology commit
- initial commit of demonology module
Deronda at Stormreaver:
- Added local pointer to UnitPower for speed gain.
- Added rangePerSkill field to TDB.
- Added somewhat hacky code to remove the default clcInfo warlock modules _destruction and _global and their corresponding options loaders. The _destruction module is not as comprehensive nor uptodate as the one in clcInfo_Warlock, and the _generic module is simply broken. This saves the user from potential confusion during configuration. If the _generic module is ever fixed we should "turn it on" again.
- Fixed bug where current casting time was incorrectly being factored in to cooldown and (de)buff time calculations. Prettified code: * replaced any existing tabs with spaces * limited all lines to a maximum of 80 characters.
- Removed extraneous line of code and fixed spell id typo.
- Fixed bugs with Conflagrate travel time/in-flight code.
- Fixed bug where in flight checks were using current_time instead of GetTime() Also added code to check if the Backdraft proc from Conflagrate was "in flight".
- Fixed bug with calculation of cast_left on a gcd spell.
- Fixed an issue where the gcd_duration is sometimes zero when it should be the length of the gcd.
- Increased travel time guess for Immolate to 0.55 seconds. Fixed bug where current_time was not being incremented for non-channelling gcd spells.
- Removed in flight checks for Soul Fire when Empowered Imp procs or Soulburn is up. Adjusted some comments.
- Took clip time off Bane of Agony check. Removed commented out code in destro module.
- Added code to provide a multiplier for cast times to Warlock Rotation. This allows the user to account for speed changes with specific spells. Also added a destro function to calculate if backdraft will be popping or dropping.
- Bane of Doom action now checks for Bane of Agony as well.
- Added "PLAYER" filter to DoTs.
- Removed an extraneous comment.
- Initial development commit. Afflication and Demo code outstanding.