ChatAlerts allows you to select which docked ChatFrames will alert you when they have new activity.
ChatFrame tabs can have specific message-type filters set on them from the default UI. ChatAlerts gives you the option to listen for certain message types - when these message types are triggered, the appropriate tab will begin flashing to alert you to new activity.
Post comments here
- Chat tabs will continue to flash until activated.
- Chat tabs can be set to always show.
- Chat tab borders can be removed.
- Inactive chat tab names can be set to not fade.
- Color picker for Active, Inactive, and Alert chat tab fonts.
- Four different alert flash textures to choose from.
- The alert flash can be disabled, in favor of using a different font color for the tab name.
- Color picker for the alert flash texture.
- Mouseover highlighting can be toggled.
Translators needed - apply localizations here.
Table of contents
- Date created
- Feb 15, 2010
- Last update
- Aug 13, 2016
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files