Broker_Control allows you to easily switch between raid difficulties, looting modes, and loot threshold without using the cursed right click menu. Also allows for marking friendly and enemy targets with icons in party and raids, toggling blizzard MTs, and managing group layouts.
Broker Click options
- Click - Ready check
- Alt-Click - Set targets (manually before combat)
- Shift-Click - Convert to raid group
- Ctrl-Click - Role check
Tooltip Click options
- Party/Raid Difficulty - click to select difficulty
- Loot Threshold - click to select threshold
- Loot Type - click to select loot type
- Icon Priority - left click to make an icon higher in priority and right click to decrease it's priority
- Friendly Icons - target a player (in your group) and left click an icon line to automatically place that icon on that player during combat
- Hostile Icons - target a player (in your group) and left click an icon line to automatically place that icon on that player's target during combat
- Blizzard Tanks - target a player (in your group) and click the tank button to toggle their tank status (ONLY out of combat)
- Hostile/Friendly - right click to clear current slot
- Group Control - click a saved slot to attempt to organize current raid with saved layout. Right click to delete that saved layout.
Group Control Notes
After organizing your raid group the way you like it click Save Layout to save the current raid layout. A box will popup for you to enter a saved layout name. It is best to do this after everyone is in range and in the correct spec otherwise the data may be partially inaccurate leading to strange results. From that point on you can then restore that raid layout by left clicking on the broker tooltip raid layout you desire. The mod will then attempt to move raid members to create this saved layout. They are organized by name first, then by role and class match, next by role match and finally by class match. If no match is found for a raid slot it will be left "empty"
Raid Icon Notes
You can not assign two icons to the same target or the same icon to a hostile and friendly target at the same time. When you enter combat the icons will all be reapplied throughout the fight according to the interval you set and as the player changes his target for hostile icons. An icon of lower priority will never overwrite an icon of higher priority. ie most groups will have skull be highest priority so nothing can overwrite it.
- Delay - Interval which icons should be reapplied in combat (icons are only applied in combat automatically)
- Tooltip height - set a height if you want to restrict its size otherwise leave at 0
- Show Text - Show broker text for instance size and difficulty (colored by loot threshold)
- Main Tanks - Allow control of blizzard MT's through this mod
- Group Control - Allow managing saved raids
- Dev mode
- Date created
- Sep 23, 2009
- Last updated
- Mar 06, 2011