What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Have a character with two crafting professions. (Alchemy & Enchanting in my case.)
2. Open Alchemy profession window and craft a Living Steel (Elemental CD) so that BTC registers/shows the CD counting down.
3. Close Alchemy profession window.
4. Open Enchanting profession window, but do not craft any item.
5. BTC lists all cooldowns for this character showed as "Ready".
6. Close Enchanting profession window.
7. Open Alchemy profession window.
8. BTC lists Living Steel (Elemental CD) as counting down.
9. Close Alchemy profession window.
10. Open Enchanting profession window, but do not craft any item.
11. BTC lists all cooldowns for this character showed as "Ready" again.
12. I could repeat this behavior over and over.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
BTC to show active counting down CDs for all crafting professions on a single character. BTC would reset the CD status from the first profession when a second crafting profession window was opened.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
No LUA errors were produced in the WoW client.
Please provide any additional information below.
|Greymalkin||Oct 29, 2012 at 22:48 UTC||Create|