What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. load the default settings which hide the blizzard quest tracker.
2. queue for a scenario with any level 90 character.
3. note that the scenario objectives aren't listed anywhere.
4. open BQ settings and uncheck "hide default" under "core".
5. note that the scenario objectives are suddenly visible through the blizzard quest tracker.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
No LUA error is generated that I could find.
Please provide any additional information below.
|sdmatrix||Dec 05, 2012 at 07:07 UTC||Create|