BankList has been named and created in reference to *List addon suite (GemList, EnchantList, CraftList and CraftList2).
Another BankList project exists on Curse.com : http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-ad.../bank-gui.aspx. The two projects are totally unrelated, except they offer the same kind of features.
It creates and updates a database of all items in all your character bags, banks and mails. Databases are separated by realm and faction. BankList provides two search features on these databases:
- private search through chat commands: use "/banklist search search-terms" to look for an item in any of your faction characters. "Search terms" can be words (of more than 2 characters) or item links.
- guild search through whispers: toggle "guild banks" through "/banklist guildbank character-name". Once one or more character have been tagged as guildbanks, any guild members can issue search by whispering you "!bank search-terms" or saying "!bank search-terms" in the guild channel. Searching is restricted to characters of the same guild.
- anti-spam system: if someone issues to many search, his/her queries will be cooled down to avoid getting you disconnected.
- exporting bag content: using "/banklist export character-name" allows you to obtain the character bag content in a format directly usable in PopLoot/LootUp compatible forums.
- /banklist inc
- Toggle display of incoming search requests. Defaults to false.
- /banklist out
- Toggle display of outgoing search results. Defaults to false.
- /banklist autoscan
- Toggle automatic scanning of bags, bank bags and mail items. Defaults to true. If disabled, you will have to manually launch scan with /banklist scan.
- /banklist scan
- Forcibly scan your bags, and if they are open, bank bags or mail items.
- /banklist search search terms
- Search all your faction alts for any item containing all the search terms in any order in their name or tooltip,
- /banklist guildbank character-name
- Toggle guild bank status of character-name. Defaults to false.
- /banklist export
- Open a windows containing the current character items in PopLoot/Lootup format.
- /banklist prefix new-prefix
- Set the outgoing message prefix. Defaults to "bList>".
- /banklist maxresults number
- Set the maximum number of results to show in one time. If the number of results is greater to this number, you (or the one who searched) will have to use "/blist earch next" or "!bank next" to show more results.
- /banklist forget character-name
- Purge database of all items belonging to character-name. Useful when you deleted some character.
- Date created
- Sep 04, 2008
- Last update
- Oct 15, 2008
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Recent files