YurrCombatLog is a replacement for Blizzard_CombatLog in the style of SimpleCombatLog.
- Replace Blizzard_CombatLog events with a reformatted events so it's faster to read what information you want when the combat log is scrolling very fast
- Colors of names are different for You, Pets, Enemies, Party, Raid, Guardians/Totems or color names by their class
- Fully customizable filtering system
- Blacklisting of auras to prevent spamming
- Watch single units to see what happened to them (death tracking). Useful in raids to see why a tank died for example
- Custom quick button frame like the one from Blizzard_CombatLog more tiny
- Load on Demand options
- type /ycl to open the settings
- YurrCombatLog provides a LibDataBroker-1.1 object. You will need a display addon like ButtonBin, Carousel, Fortress, StatBlockCore, ChocolateBar, DockingStation, NinjaPanel or Titan Panel to name just a few.
- Better settings
- Support for Exp/Honor/Reputation/Durability events
I'm looking for translators for any language. If you want to help, check out the localization page.
- Date created
- Sep 16, 2008
- Last update
- Jan 15, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files