I am gone till august so i will not be able to update any of my addons till then. If something breakes and you think you can patch it feel free the repo should be open to anyone
YssBossLoot is a fairly simple loot addon. It is fully integrated into your world map and does a couple things.
- It enables you to browse all instance maps that are in the game (simply select Dungeons/Raids/Battlegrounds) from the Continent dropdown and then select the Instance from the Zone dropdown.
- It adds click able boss location icons to the instance maps.
- There are carious skull textures to chose from in the options
- If you have the [Ghostly Skull] pet you can also use it as a skull (fully animated)
- The name of the Boss floats above the skull
- You can hide all Boss Icons via the little checkbox at the bottom left of your instance map
- When you click on a boss location its loot will popup out of the skull.
- You can filter the loot by type/subtype, itemstats, and equip locations.
- You can define how you want your loot filtered in the options then it will default to those filters ever time the boss loot window is shown
- It creates a LibDataBroker plugin from which you can select an instance map without first having to open the world map
- Adds drop location, difficulty, boss, and rate to item tooltips
- Loot data and drop rates are mined from wowhead.com (i will update the loot database about once a week. If something is way off please create a ticket and i will fix it asap)
if you find anything broken/confusing/illogical/missing create a ticket here please
Why did i create this addon?
I wanted to have a simple loot addon where i could get at the loot of the dungeon I was currently in fast and easy. Also i did not design it to replace Atlas and AtlasLoot, since YBL only works with dungeons blizzard has created maps for and YBL does not have individual lookup tables for Tier loot, PVP Loot, Faction Items, Mounts, Pets, etc. all of these are way outside of the scope from YBL.
- Date created
- Sep 09, 2009
- Last update
- Aug 05, 2011
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files