Yatba stands for "Yet Another Timer Bar Addon". It is an aura (i.e. buff/debuff) tracker.
It relies on both unit aura information and combat log events to accurately track all those buffs and debuffs you put on your friends and foes. Being GUID-based, it handles efficiently several mobs with the same name.
Notice: Yatba may have some trouble catching new auras and health changes with untargeted units, i.e. units that are neither in your group nor the target of a member of you group. Hovering such unit with the mouse is sufficient to update its data.
Customizable appearance and layout
The following graphical elements are customizable:
- bar thickness, length, scale and texture,
- bar colors, by type (buff/debuff) and optionnal by debuff type.
- bar orientation: either horizontal (from left to right or from right to left) or vertical (from bottom to top, or from top to bottom),
- timer bar labels through a simple template,
- font name, size and outline.
Yatba provides the following feature to help identifying
- All timer bars of the same target are grouped together.
- The bars of your current target and focus are always displayed at top of their bar group.
- You can enable visual highlight of your current target and current focus. Texture and color are customizable.
- Yatba can display the raid icons into the bars.
- Yatba can optionally display unit header bars. These bars have a different color and are always displayed in top of the unit timer bars.
- Unit headers can display the unit health.
- Unit header bar color can vary depending of the unit health.
Multiple bar groups
Yatba allow you to create several group of bars. Each one can be positioned as you want on the screen.
Timer bars are distributed amongst all the bar groups using a simple filtering system. Each group has a set of filtering rules and an numerical priority.
When a new timer bar has to be show. The aura is tested against the filter of each bar group.
- when the aura matchs only one group rules, it is shown in that group,
- when the aura matchs no group rules, it is ignored,
- when the aura matchs more than one group, it is shown in the group with the highest priority.
The basic filtering rules :
- aura type : buff or debuff,
- affected unit (notice they don't overlap, e.g. other party members does not include player and its pets) :
- player's pet,
- other party members,
- other raid members,
- other friendly units,
- hostile units,
- optionally: aura duration, either by minimum or by maximum.
Group specific settings
The following settings are specific to each group :
- scale, length, orientation, maximum number of bars, growth direction, filling mode (either deplete or fill),
- displaying of unit headers,
Samples group configuration
2 groups: short auras on myself and the others
- create a group "myself", enable only "yourself", enable duration filter, set maximum duration to 120, set priority to 50,
- default group: enable duration filter and set maximum duration to 120, set priority set to 0.
3 groups: my pet and myself, our enemies, and others
- create a group "myself", enable only "yourself" and "your pet", set priority to 50,
- create a group "enemies": enable only "hostile units", set priority to 25,
- default group: set priority to 0.
- 2 comments
Table of contents
- Date created
- Sep 09, 2008
- Last update
- Apr 22, 2009
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Recent files