YAGRA is Yet Another Gear Rating Addon.
*Please note that the inspection API is very unstable on live servers and breaks easily.
YAGRA may not be able to inspect someone to calculate her/his gear rating.*
Some word about gear rating
The gear rating provided by this addon is just a glorified item level. It just helps you
to know the tier progression of a character. It will not tell you if the character is wearing
appropriate gear for its role. By example, it would not tell you if a deathknight was wearing
spell power gear or if an healer ran around with lots of to-hit items.
Moreover, it will tell you nothing about the player that is behind the character. It does not
reflect the player reactivity, his/her ability to play his/her character properly
nor his/her knowlegde of encounter strategies or whatever. You still have to figure it yourself.
Please keep this in mind while using this addon.
Anything marked as optional can be disabled using the configuration panel
/yagra conf or open Blizzard interface option panel).
- display gear score in character tooltip,
- display equipped items and scores in character tooltip (optional),
- display data age (optional),
- print updated scores to the chat frame (optional),
- display individual item score, including alternative scores (hunter score and titan’s grip score),
- chat filtering, i.e. appending scores to character names (optional),
- detect PvP gear.
- automatically scan your character and update on inventory change,
- automatically scan group members (optional),
- use an efficient storage format to reduce memory footprint,
- only keep recently queried/updated data in memory to keep usage low,
- expire records older than the configurable retention period,
- automatically remove outdated data from the database (optional).
- Date created
- Apr 07, 2010
- Last update
- Jan 07, 2011
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files