What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Right clicking a user in a BG and clicking report away will cause an error indicating the function can only be done via the Blizzard UI.
2. Right clicking the BG "eye" icon around the mini map and selecting Leave queue will cause the same error that the function can only be done via the Blizzard UI (this is new I believe as of the latest 3.6.20 Beta 2).
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
1. Player should be reported away.
2. I should be removed from the BG queue.
What version of the product are you using?
3.6.20 Beta 2
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
I've been using Xperl for years. Fantastic add-on!! :-)
|PlayerLin||Sep 10, 2014 at 12:20 UTC||Changed status from Waiting to Accepted|
|PlayerLin||Sep 10, 2014 at 12:20 UTC||Changed status from Accepted to Waiting|
|Asixandur||Jun 21, 2013 at 03:59 UTC||Changed status from Replied to Accepted|
|cerobinson||Jun 20, 2013 at 17:59 UTC||Changed status from Waiting to Replied|
|Asixandur||May 13, 2013 at 13:36 UTC||Changed assigned to from Zeksie to Asixandur|
|Asixandur||Mar 24, 2013 at 06:04 UTC||Changed status from Replied to Waiting|
|Asixandur||Mar 24, 2013 at 06:04 UTC||Changed status from Waiting to Replied|
|PlayerLin||Mar 17, 2013 at 11:14 UTC||Changed status from Accepted to Waiting|
|Asixandur||Dec 30, 2012 at 05:52 UTC||Changed status from New to Accepted|
|ScottMZ3||Dec 29, 2012 at 19:51 UTC||Create|
- Last updated
- Sep 10, 2014
- Dec 29, 2012
- Accepted - Problem reproduced / Need acknowledged.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.