What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Loot a mob with an epic drop and rt-click to open the XLoot menu
2. Mouse down to start a new roll
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The first item in the submenu is "Give to a random raid member' - but this is seldom ever done so having it be in the first and most easily accessible place in the submenu is not ideal. Ideally the first menu item - the one that is most easily accessible would be the 'Clear rolls and start a new roll'. It might even increase usability to move this to the main menu since it is the option that is probably most often selected when using XLoot.
Fantastic addon - thanks so much!!
What version of the product are you using?
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- May 02, 2010
- Dec 20, 2009
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.