This addon displays the time until the next Wintergrasp battle in FuBar.
The time can be updated from three sources:
- In the Wintergrasp zone, the countdown is set from the countdown there.
- If you talk to the NPC by the portal in Dalaran, the countdown is set from the time given.
- If some guildmember who is running this addon does the above, the countdown is sent to all guild members with the addon.
If the addon does not know the time of the next battle but knows the start time for one of the previous 3 battles, it can provide a guess for when the next battle will start. Two times are displayed, based on victory in 15 mins and victory in 30 mins; the real time will hopefully be somewhere in between those. If you don't want this, turn it off under options.
New features in 1.1
Now has localizations for deDE, frFR, koKR, zhTW and ruRU. Now will attempt to accept synchronization from other addons - please let me know if it works or doesn't work.
In need of assistance
These are the strings in need of localization. Please post your language version of the strings and I'll add them and make a 1.1 beta version :)
The text displayed in Wintergrasp for time until next battle:
- "Next Battle: (%d):(%d%d):(%d%d)$"
The texts from and names for the NPCs in Dalaran:
- "The next battle begins in (%d):(%d*):(%d*)%."
- "Arcanist Braedin"
- "Magister Surdiel"
- "The battle for control of Wintergrasp will begin in (%d*) minute"
- "The battle for control of Wintergrasp will begin in (%d*) hour"
Optional, just for messages from the addon:
- "Show estimate"
- "Show best estimate when exact time is not available."
- "WgFu: New estimated start at "
- "h", "m", "s" (short for hour, minute, seconds)
"WG", "WgFu: New estimated start at ", "h", "m", "s" are new strings
- 5 comments
- Date created
- Dec 27, 2008
- Last update
- Jan 25, 2009
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files