What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create aura, change font for the display text to preferred font.
2. Relogging/reloading will change all the WA fonts to the default Friz Quadratta despite the fact that the set font exists (other addons are using it).
3. If you check the font list, it shows the one I picked checked off and clicking on it again will change the font correctly.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Friz Quadratta TT instead of whatever I pick. I tested with multiple fonts and found this error only occured with some of the fonts I had, potentially ones that were being loaded by other addons.
What version of the product are you using?
Happens with the newest release and the newest alpha version.
Do you have an error log of what happened?
No lua errors.
Please provide any additional information below.
The workaround was to add the fonts I wanted WA to use into shared media.
|tempest420||Aug 31, 2013 at 19:49 UTC||Create|
- Aug 31, 2013
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.