What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create Icon aura. Trigger = Aura, Aura name = "Riptide", Unit = "Group", Group member count = ">" 0
2. Aura Type=Buff, remaining time "<=5"
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Exp: Icon will be displayed if somone in group has the buff "Riptide" and the remaining time is <= 5 secs
Real: Trigger doesn't fire.
If i change the remaining time to ">=5" the aura is displayed correctly and disappears when the buff has less than 5 secs running. Apparantly there is an error parsing "<" and "<="
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
|schabs||Aug 14, 2013 at 13:39 UTC||Create|
- Aug 14, 2013
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.