What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create group based autoclone trigger for a given aura (Shadowed Soul from Heroic Council in Throne of Thunder for example)
2. Add autoclone aura to a dynamic group
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I would expect to see the stack counts update as raid members receive additional stacks of the debuff. Instead the aura is cloned and updated only for the first application of the debuff.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
I've traced it to this code in WeakAuras.lua line 470 (in 126.96.36.199):
if ( expirationTime ~= auradata.expirationTime ) then
What looks to be happening is the UNIT_AURA event is received, but when AssertAura is called the expiration times are the same (since it has infinite duration) but the stack count is different. Since the stack count isn't being compared, the aura does not update the data in the cache and likewise the displays continue to display old information.
|tyrandras||May 24, 2013 at 06:32 UTC||Create|
- May 24, 2013
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.