What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a cooldown icon witch triggers when a specific ability becomes available (Action Usable).
2. Set "Actions" to play a sound and the button to glow.
3. Enter arena or battleground and press the "M" key (default to open the map). The sound of the triggered CD plays continuously (as if being spammed) for as along as the map is open and the ability is useable. When u close the map (or the ability is on CD), it stops triggering and it works as intended again.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- It should only trigger the sound when the cooldown finishes, once and that's it. If the cooldown is up and you open the map, you get spammed by that sound.
What version of the product are you using?
- I use 188.8.131.52 but i noticed this happening on 184.108.40.206 (for wow 5.1) too.
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
- It appears to me as if it constantly refreshes and checks if the conditions are met when u have the map open. Hence the sound spam.
p.s. THANKS FOR THIS AWESOME ADDON!!!
|atom7||Mar 14, 2013 at 11:00 UTC||Create|
- Mar 14, 2013
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.