What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Imported http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1199188-Weakauras-for-CC-Silence-Stun-debuffs
2. Modified the variable "player" to "target" in the imported string.
3. Enter in one or more combat situations. It will take some time to start happening. Happened on the 3rd boss from Jade Temple and during Sha of Anger.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I was expecting to track every stun/cc/silence on my target (the most important part) and myself (becouse i don't like Blizzard's CC warnings).
I was expecting fps improvements becouse Weak Auras is a supported addon and Power Auras has been abandoned.
What version of the product are you using?
The most recent.
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Too short of time to play. I might test if you want, no problem.
Please provide any additional information below.
Im not sure, but i think the massive FPS drop has been caused by the auras i have imported in that link, wich is a feature that i really want. It might be a good idea to add to Weak Auras status triggers category (stun/cc/silence/root). Besides de massive FPS drops that occurs at ramdom, the game tooltip if forced to be positioned on center and on top of my screen till i relog or /reloadui.
|Kathell||Jan 11, 2013 at 15:32 UTC||Create|
- Jan 11, 2013
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.