1) Create a cooldown trigger for Guard.
2) Aura works fine
3) Apply Glyph of Guard
4) Aura no longer works (still seems to be looking for normal guard cooldown)
5) Edit the cooldown trigger, change to blank, then type Guard back in
6) Aura now works again, detecting glyphed guard CD
7) Remove Glyph of Guard
8) Aura no longer works (still looking for glyphed guard cooldown)
Workaround: In my specific case I was able to make two separate auras that would fire for each version of Guard.
Possible fix: Weakauras seems to be detecting cooldowns by spell name then caching the result. It should redetect these after seeing talent+glyph change events
|hansmoman||Dec 16, 2012 at 23:52 UTC||Create|
- Last updated
- Mar 24, 2013
- Dec 16, 2012
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.