What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Choose a display type e.g. icon.
2. Create an aura trigger for a dot like flameshock, selecting mutiple target as the target option.
3. Create another trigger under status, for totem - fire and select the name in this example, magma totem. This trigger checks to see if the totem is active. Make sure that option to use both triggers is set.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expected that each instance of flameshock would generate an icon if my magma totem was down and that when the magma totem was removed or expired that these icons would dissapear according. What actually seems to happen as far as I can tell is that if an icon is generated it does not update based on the presence of the totem. Changing the trigger to check current target reacts as I would expect. That is to say when a totem is removed the icon dissapears. If a totem is placed again it reappears.
What version of the product are you using?
The most recent i.e. 1.4.0 r281
Do you have an error log of what happened?
I'm afraid not. It's not an error in that sense.
Please provide any additional information below.
I anticipate that the reason this does not work is due to the way checks are performed for mutiple targets. It would seem that the mutiple target option under auras cannot be used with another trigger for display purposes in its current guise. It's almost as if one check made when new targets are introduced by the flameshock cast and after this no further checks are made until the flameshock has expired or is renewed.
|7H4N45||Nov 27, 2012 at 18:28 UTC||Create|
- Nov 27, 2012
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.