What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a Dynamic Group (with one or more auras attached to it)
2. Activate the group/auras (without the options open).
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The group still does exactly what it should visually, but it causes the addon's memory to skyrocket and reset around 25mb which I'm sure isn't intended.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
There isn't one.
Please provide any additional information below.
This doesn't occur with regular groups, only dynamic ones, and the auras alone do not produce this problem when not in a dynamic group. Also, the rate at which the memory goes up appears proportional to the number of auras in the dynamic group.
|yesitisi||Nov 21, 2012 at 02:19 UTC||Create|
- 3 comments
- Nov 21, 2012
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.