What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Get the "SharedMedia" add-on
2. Run the .bat file to make the "SharedMedia_MyMedia" folder and all the sub-folder in it.
3. Put some texture in the "background" folder in the "SharedMedia_MyMedia" folder.
4. Rerun the .bat file to make the .lua file
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
When I click on the more texture button aka. Choose button, to see the Custom texture somewhere in there. What I see instead is they are not showing there at all.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
My other add-on that use "LibSharedMedia-3.0" can see the Custom texture.
And WeakAuras can see and use all the font, sound, and statusbar texture I put in the other sub-folder.
|1gold4||Sep 30, 2012 at 03:57 UTC||Create|
- Sep 30, 2012
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.